- State-of-the-art, 14,000 sq. foot GMP compliant cannabis extraction lab and ISO 17025 compliant cannabis testing lab contains full capabilities in Extremely excessive and Excessive efficiency liquid chromatography (“UHPLC” & “HPLC”) know-how, gasoline chromatography, stability testing, microbiology and heavy metals testing
- Bodily chemical cannabis testing lab has a capability of as much as 70 every day UHPLC & HPLC cannabinoid samples, 15 every day gasoline chromatography samples, and a pair of,000 month-to-month heavy metals samples. Microbiological testing lab has a capability of as much as 20 every day samples
- State-of-the-art testing lab permits the Firm to completely take a look at each side of its vertical integration from soil and water to flower to extract, guaranteeing a high-quality product that can be delivered to sufferers throughout Latin America
- Firm reaffirms full develop website commercialization, beginning with already accredited CBD strains, anticipated in Q3 2019
- Cultivation capabilities function inside essentially the most up-to-date nation THC quotas assigned by the Worldwide Narcotics Management Board (INCB) to fulfill home demand, together with to serve greater than 119,000 sufferers on the Firm’s ILANS clinics
- Vital funding in cultivation and manufacturing amenities ensures capability and infrastructure to meet essentially the most stringent native testing necessities to promote within the Colombian market
TORONTO, Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ – Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (“Khiron” or the “Firm”) (KHRN.V), (KHRNF), (Frankfurt: A2JMZC), a vertically built-in cannabis chief with core operations in Latin America, is happy to supply an replace on its cultivation and manufacturing operations close to Ibague, Colombia, the place it has achieved considerably expanded evaluation, extraction and purification capabilities throughout its cultivation facility.
Khiron at present owns and operates one of the vital refined medical cannabis cultivation and processing amenities in Latin America. Constructing on the completion of the power introduced on June 2, 2019, the state-of-the-art, 14,000 sq. foot GMP and ISO 17025 compliant lab now contains full capabilities within the following:
- Extremely excessive and Excessive efficiency liquid chromatography (“UHPLC & HPLC”) know-how, gasoline chromatography know-how, microbiology testing, and heavy metals for testing flower and extract samples –By the usage of these in-house strategies, Khiron can rapidly and precisely analyze samples, determine energetic cannabis parts, and be sure that merchandise are extracted and purified to fulfill native rules on THC and CBD concentrations.
- Stability testing – Stability exams present proof on how cannabis merchandise range over a given time interval and below the affect of environmental components. Khiron at present has strong stability testing capacities in place, with research designed to guage and make sure the high quality, security and efficacy of its merchandise, throughout varied phases of extraction, in addition to last product. In Colombia, stability knowledge is required to obtain quotas for the manufacturing and home commercialization of THC extracts. As a part of the Firm’s dedication to prime quality requirements, stability testing for extracts and last merchandise are obligatory earlier than transport product to shoppers.
- Vertical integration – Leveraging the Firm’s cultivation, extraction and purification capabilities, Khiron has the power to handle all phases of cannabis manufacturing, from soil to flower to extract, solely inside its personal facility. Its vertically built-in capabilities serve to maximise effectivity and reliability throughout the cannabis provide chain, permitting the Firm to streamline operations because it strikes in the direction of the sale and distribution of its merchandise.
Alvaro Torres, Khiron CEO and Director, stated, "With advanced analysis, extraction and purification capabilities in place, the company has performed the analytical and stability tests required by the authorities to launch medical products and we remain on track for full commercialization of the grow site, anticipated in Q3 2019. Our significant investment in the Company's Ibague facility, primarily to target a market of 6 million patients in Colombia, ensures Khiron remains focused on its core strategy to serve the domestic market in Latin America."" data-reactid="46">Alvaro Torres, Khiron CEO and Director, said, “With superior evaluation, extraction and purification capabilities in place, the corporate has carried out the analytical and stability exams required by the authorities to launch medical merchandise and we stay on observe for full commercialization of the develop website, anticipated in Q3 2019. Our important funding within the Firm’s Ibague facility, primarily to focus on a market of 6 million sufferers in Colombia, ensures Khiron stays centered on its core technique to serve the home market in Latin America.”
Colombia allocates annual quotas reflecting the operational plan and production estimates as outlined in the licence submissions, with the ability to request additional capacity to meet market demands. Country production quotas for 2020 will be announced by the INCB in January 2020." data-reactid="47">By scalable and versatile operations, the Firm has designed its cultivation capabilities to work inside essentially the most up-to-date nation quota to fulfill home demand, together with to serve greater than 119,000 sufferers on the Firm’s IILANS clinics. Based mostly on the full allocation to the nation, the Authorities of Colombia allocates annual quotas reflecting the operational plan and manufacturing estimates as outlined within the licence submissions, with the power to request extra capability to fulfill market calls for. Nation manufacturing quotas for 2020 can be introduced by the INCB in January 2020.
https://investors.khiron.ca/gallery" data-reactid="48">For extra data and most up-to-date photos from the Firm’s cultivation, extraction and evaluation amenities, please go to https://traders.khiron.ca/gallery
About Khiron Life Sciences Corp.
Khiron Life Sciences Corp. is positioned to be the dominant built-in cannabis firm in Latin America. Khiron has core operations in Latin America and is absolutely licensed in Colombia for the cultivation, manufacturing, home distribution, and worldwide export of each tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) medical cannabis. The corporate delivers greatest in school regulatory compliance, has the primary accredited set of CBD beauty merchandise on shelf in Colombia, and is at present facilitating testing to fulfill and surpass all license necessities for industrial cannabis derived merchandise.
With a centered regional technique and affected person oriented strategy, the Firm combines international scientific experience, agricultural benefits, branded product market entrance expertise and schooling to drive prescription and model loyalty to deal with precedence medical situations akin to persistent ache, epilepsy, despair and anxiousness within the Latin American market of over 620 million folks. The Firm is led by Co-founder and Chief Govt Officer, Alvaro Torres, along with an skilled govt staff, and a educated Board of Administrators that contains former President of Mexico, Vicente Fox.
www.sedar.com. The forward-looking information contained in this press release is expressly qualified by this cautionary statement and are made as of the date hereof. Khiron disclaims any intention and has no obligation or responsibility, except as required by law, to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise." data-reactid="57">This press launch might comprise sure “forward-looking data” and “forward-looking statements” throughout the that means of relevant securities laws. All data contained herein that isn’t historic in nature might represent forward-looking data. Khiron undertakes no obligation to remark analyses, expectations or statements made by third-parties in respect of Khiron, its securities, or monetary or working outcomes (as relevant). Though Khiron believes that the expectations mirrored in forward-looking statements on this press launch are affordable, such forward-looking assertion has been based mostly on expectations, components and assumptions regarding future occasions which can show to be inaccurate and are topic to quite a few dangers and uncertainties, sure of that are past Khiron’s management, together with the danger components mentioned in Khiron’s Annual Data Kind which is out there on Khiron’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com. The forward-looking data contained on this press launch is expressly certified by this cautionary assertion and are made as of the date hereof. Khiron disclaims any intention and has no obligation or accountability, besides as required by legislation, to replace or revise any forward-looking data, whether or not because of new data, future occasions or in any other case.
United States Disclaimer
This information launch doesn’t represent a proposal to promote or a solicitation of a proposal to purchase any of the securities in the United States. The securities haven’t been and won’t be registered below america Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or any state securities legal guidelines and is probably not provided or offered inside the United States or to U.S. Individuals (as such time period is outlined in Regulation S below the U.S. Securities Act) until registered below the U.S. Securities Act and relevant state securities legal guidelines or an exemption from such registration is out there
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Companies Supplier (as that time period is outlined within the insurance policies of the TSXV) accepts accountability for the adequacy or accuracy of this press launch.
Additional data in respect of the Firm might be discovered at www.khiron.ca.
View authentic content material to obtain multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/khiron-provides-progress-update-on-fully-operational-and-gmp-compliant-colombian-lab-facilities-300905620.html